Dex-chan lover
@Ovnidemon ah, reading ahead. Though if they won't even feed or bandage the child, I doubt they'd lend her a carriage. But yeah, that sounds weird honestly.

The father seems to be a fairly spineless type, his wife certainly walks all over him, but I think the son is picking up the slack on the physical abuse front.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I wonder if this will go with the route of her learning how to use magic without needing to use runes since she's The Archmage's Daughter or if it will take the route of her putting in the time and effort with her real father teaching her over time.

For an archmage's daughter she doesn't have any shadow backers or any of the like with reports (maids, coachmen, footmen)
Either she's unwanted or the father is stupid if he can't be certain of her guardians' intentions

She was known to be an "embarrassment" in her environment and none was spread out? Aristocrats get social news a lot and the father never noticed?

Monster Duchess is better in story, masking the very existence of the child instead of being well known as an embarrassment to hide spreading information.

Why people love to bully cute young girls? Come ooooooooooon!
Can't wait for when she turns out amazing 💙💙💙

Dex-chan lover
So, her dad sent money but never sent anyone to check up on her or her condition, is he stupid or does he really not care.

Fed-Kun's army
Dang... that "genius" kid's walking a thin line of murder. He tripped her on stairs. Those parent's days are numbered once "inheritance" comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread