This one chapter tore my heart out of my chest, threw it up in the air then smashed it into the ground.

Double-page supporter
new chapter *BANG* right in the feels. me: GAFUHA! ( BIT OF BLOOD DRIPS FROM MOUTH) nice chapter....(falls dead)

Dex-chan lover
You thought that it'd be just another funny chapter...BUT IT WAS THE FREAKING STORY PLOT MOVING ONWARDS!!

Dex-chan lover
polygamy should be legalized in japan! they already have more than enough people for it but not enough babies...

BTW, did you guys read about the typhoon hitting Japan recently?

Dex-chan lover
We all know the ship will sink one day, but it was still such a wonderful thing while it lasted. Fleeting, ephemeral, heartbreaking...

Beautiful.

Until it is embraced by the ocean's cold depths.

Aggregator gang
@no168_92
Technically the only person who polygamy is legal to is the Emperor of Japan, but after Emperor Hirohito the bastard there hasn't been an emperor who has more than one wife as it's now look down upon along with the letting the attendees raise the children of the royal family, but rather the emperor and empress themselves raising their children...like you know a regular family.

Dex-chan lover
https://youtu.be/eFVj0Z6ahcI?t=42

Don't worry; its only the first day of the festival! She can still make a comeback D0=!! Tadano already promised he'd go with her. It'll be her chance to strike!

Gotta also keep in mind that Tadano, and everyone else sans Manbagi, can still think of what she said as her acting. Nothing is going to change.

Users who are viewing this thread