Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why there's so much pain and crying. manbagi's ship was fated to sink since chapter 75. Or chapter 1 by going with titular tropes. Very poor investment decision.

What would be the most anticlimatic following chapter? Manbagi suddenly waking up from a bad dream?

@Sticcersy how come is that a lie? I just state facts. I personally don't see any flags that would at least raise that question. He doesn't seek their attention, he doesn't talk about them with anyone like they do, he doesn't make any moves or at least thinks about doing that, nothing of that has been shown in the given manga. it's just how I see the situation.
@Legaecy idk if he does acknowledge that or not, he is being portrayed as an exceptionaly understanding person(I forget the word but I think you get what I mean here), though he's completely oblivious to any hints the girls give him, it's so contradictory that Idk what to think, does the mangaka himself see that or not. I no longer see this manga as a romance with comedy elements, but as a comedy with hints of romance genre here and there.
I might be wrong or missing something, hit me up if you can tell.

Dex-chan lover
"I've been away for a week I wonder if there's any updates, oh look there's a Komi-san, I wonder how this chapter we-1000 COMMENTS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?"

Aggregator gang
ok manbagi found out about komi's feeling but she still doesn't know how tadano feel towards komi. she still misunderstands tadano's kindness and thinks that tadano has a crush on her when in fact tadano is just a busybody who likes to help out other people.

Dex-chan lover
Theraloid About 90% of the time the English translation is released on Tuesday or Wednesday.

@qgustavor The most realistic anticlimactic ending is where everyone applauds Komi for the wonderful "improv", Manbagi is somehow convinced it was all a misunderstanding, Tadano does a Tadano and is completely oblivious, and no story progress happens for another few dozen chapters.

God if that actually happens...

Dex-chan lover
the comment section is over 1000

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

ALL PASSSEENGGEERR !!!! GTFO ! SAVE YOURSEEELF !!!! TADANO X MANBAGI SHIP HAS START SINKING !!! REPEAT ! TADANO X MANBAGI SHIP HAS START SINKING !

@Shizomist
x6.png
x9.png
x12.png
x15.png
x18.png

Actually, it's just my personal opinion but, I always think that the chapter above is a very important one since not only it shows us Tadano's feeling regarding Komi and how he will handle Manbagi's confession later but also it shows us how he sees himself as someone who's ordinary and the one others will see as a romantic interest hence, he ignores any hint from any girls and boys despite his super understanding trait + no matter how obvious it is regardless his own feeling thanks to that Kawaii something who brutally rejected him (albeit it's not that wrong but dang she just spit nonchalantly at his effort) in JS-chuni-Tadano chapter. I think the main ship will never sail as long as this Tadano's latent insecurity is not solved and I always hope it's Komi who will help Tadano when the time comes.
Ahahaha yes, I agree this manga is actually a comedy one with a hint of romance especially in the beginning where there was almost no romance at all (aside from people worshipping Komi but again, who doesn't?).

oh no my sweet baby im so happy for komi but im hurting so bad for manbagi

Manbagi's tear made unable to feel joy even though the chapter was really good...
I still think she is as good as Komi

@legaecy
But again, in that chapter Tadano doesn't seem to fully undsrstand what's being discussed and what's all the fuss about, even the last part of the dialogue reinforces the idea of him being quite confused there;
Well, just do your best
Huh? In what ...?
And there's not enough clarity in the dialogue to even suggest what he thinks, so no, I'm still not convinced. All stated by me previously still stands, Mangaka doesn't show anything, and more than that he seems to be avoiding that topic. I have to agree, this event in the manga doesn't seem to make sense outside given explanation, that's why I'm confused as well.

Users who are viewing this thread