So am I the only one the doesnt really care because after this chapter nothing will change ?

Dex-chan lover
I made numerous comments. All with different content. For this reason I was criticized. If anyone did not like sorry. This chapter is very good. I also commented on twitter and reddit. You always remember something to comment on.

Fed-Kun's army
This progress deserves an upgrade in my rating. Now this manga is a member of the select few for me, along with "Emma" and "Ah! My Goddess" - tentatively.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I FEEL SO GUILTY. Seeing manbagi crying while i cheer TaXKo

Nothing's really decided yet y'all dummies.
Tadano himself said he has nobody he's interested in just a couple of chapters ago.
Hello??? Don't y'all see the only ones who fell in love in this so-called love triangle are the girls, Tadano doesn't show any interest in any of them as a girl, to the contrast of how the girls do in almost any chapter if there's Tadano. All of that blush or embarrassment doesn't mean anything in that regard.
If you don't see that then idk why are you even reading romcoms.

DAMN, 500+ comments of potential love triangle, then when seeing 1K+ comments on possible end of that love triangle. GOD DAMN author keep pulling hearts string on this. CONFESSION IS A MUST AT END OF CULTURE FEST ARC. EITHER MANBAGI OR KOMI IS FINE

@Shizomist But again he acknowledges that he's being interested in Komi (or his feeling already become stronger at the time idk lol) when Hitomi asked him about it after the firework chapter and I rather believe that our chad here will be more honest with his sister who already shared the same room for idk how long it is than a friend (albeit a close one perhaps?) who he just know for less than a year.

@azamnasa well I actually lowkey hope Manbagi will confess to him after this arc. kinda curious about what does he mean by "I'd properly hear her out ...probably".

Users who are viewing this thread