@MangaPillar Using our cleaned pages without even a credit is not cool. I was prepared to give you original cleans if you asked.
- Cleaner from 热情汉化组

[Edit] MP has messaged to say sorry, and added us on the credit page properly. Let's just enjoy the series. 😀

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Genya to survive though.

@shusi95 Hate to correct you but they aren't samurai. Not everyone using a katana is a samurai, they can only be called kenshi (swordsman). Samurai is a status acquired from lineage since birth. And at this time period, the government abolished the samurai class so there is no samurai anymore.

As sad as this was, it's also great how the author just kill off characters. It's also makes sense that the people who died was the younger ones i.e. the less experienced ones. It's awesome.

Damn!!!😭my favorite character Genya died😭I thought he could survive...
It’s not impossible who dies...
Kotouge is just demon!!!😭

Dex-chan lover
@ky1c that's what makes the stakes worthwhile.

If you're interested in western fiction, try the Gaunt's Ghosts series by Dan Abnett, set in the Warhammer 40k universe.

After the first book, prepare to have characters built up, sounding awesome and badass, and dying like a dog in lame ways if they're lucky, or utterly horrific ones.

Congratulations @MangaPillar you guys managed to stoop so low you resorted to stealing scans
1571628622491.png

@jcspecik Just report their chapter for stealing scans, they even erased your watermark as well.

Also, this chapter alone should be taken down just for the stupid decision to call Sanemi 'Nemi' when it literally says onii-chan in the raws. Now I have to see this cringeworthy name everywhere because people actually think that's an accurate translation. Imagine Nezuko calling Tanjirou 'Jirou' instead of onii-chan, lmao.

You seem to be the only one genuinely working on the series so I hope you convinced your guys to fire your cleaner and will at least reupload the chapter with your own raws provided @JakalDX cause its not a good look if you guys are willing to reupload the chapter on a typeset mistake and not this

It's already bad enough that you failed to upload ch174 just because a/ released first

Users who are viewing this thread