jak

Contributor
@Yourself

When it comes to Chibimanga, they continuously pick up so many titles at once so a lot of them will go months to years between chapter releases. They have ones they started years ago and still haven't finished sadly.

she gonna get him sent to jail and lose his whole ass career lmao

Oh hey, it's the one with not-Hirooki Goto. I really enjoyed the first chapter, so it's nice to see it get another update.

Double-page supporter
this is so cute~
but dude really just got one nice letter from his fan and slid into her dms 😳

Dex-chan lover
LOL I find it funny how she’s like
“Oh right, I’m a minor”

Somewhere in my train of thoughts when it is about Twitter, I KINDA assumed "girl, why don't you.... check his profile and see if his DMs are open for anyone, so you could ask him about that issue that concerns you?", so, yeah, I suppose following each other is a much more "polite" way to do so later, lol, I guess...?

And then there was the whole "Ah, right, she is a high school student, huh" thing, too. I mean, it's right there in the synopsis... But, also, I'm begging, Momoka, don't extend that lie where he is assuming you are older, please.

I hope the next TL release doesn't take other 9 months to know what happens next :')

Girl, you gotta tell him! What if it turns into a scandal :( he’s a good dude...thank you so much for the update!! This story’s been on the back of my mind for a couple of months now!

Users who are viewing this thread