Dex-chan lover
What is this, four times I've cried reading this manga?? This isn't how my shounen is supposed to go, they're supposed to survive through the power of friendship or some shit nooooo :((((((

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... I'm running out of tears at this point! Dammmmmmnit!!!!! T.T

Dex-chan lover
That Sanemi screaming and shock at Genya situation tho
It is like "SHT IM LATE"

but that "niichan will do something" really gets me :"(

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭😭 The previous chapter almost got me but this chapter made me cry so much, even during re-read.

Fed-Kun's army
you know, i knew this manga had super sad moments and i'm still so attached to previous characters who died, but i sincerely never thought i'd fucking cry over a fictional story like deadass my eyes are HURtinG omg im literally like asjdfkljskafd im soBBing yall like sanemi and genya fuCked me up and it's even worse bc they never properly got to live as brothers/reconcile in a long time

“Growing old and dying is the beauty of the fleeting creature called a human being. Because they grow old, because they die. They are tremendous. Lovable. And precious. what they call ‘strength’ isn’t a word that is used in regards to the body.” - Kyojuro Rengoku

While the growing old part isnt necesarry fittable in this series, I think this quote perfectly describes moments like this. If not for their sacrifice, they wouldnt be so lovable, the time we spent with them wouldnt be so precious.

Users who are viewing this thread