Double-page supporter
@Serenata He is the only Pillar we haven't seen the backstory so you never know if you would get attached to him.
A lot of people care about him though . You should check Pixiv. The fact that he is close to Mitsuri and one of the people that gave her confidence makes people feel attached to him. His character design and personality are also pretty interesting.
Well, at this point I just don't want any more death.

@desuzarasu Genya used a handgun, not shotgun though.

Dex-chan lover
447px-Manlytears3.jpg

Sanemi going reassuring (because he's anxious & desperate) big bro mode got me good. Call me back when one of the kids get married

Aggregator gang
Fucks sake man. That fucking hurt.

There goes any chance of Genya surviving because he ate UM1 chunks and somehow pulling a bullshit move on Tokito allowing him to live as well.

Seeing Sanemi break down like that tho, ugh... My heart can't handle it.

I applaud the author for actually having balls of steel and killing characters of the "newer gen" as opposed as following the generic shounen trope in which the old gen dies for the sake of the new one. Nope, in here you all die.

Except Tanjiro because he has the biggest plot armor for being mc.

I didn't really expect for Genya's death at all, unlike Muichirou where it's clear that he's going to die after his last attack
then again, the way he was transformed after eating Upper One's parts was already like a premonition...
damn author, why don't you kill that snek guy instead...

Group Leader
@bastek66
We're all entitled to our opinions. I have to agree that when it comes to fluidity of reading (I haven't taken a single look at the accuracy of the translations) I prefer the Mangapillar version.
We can argue scanlator etiquette all we want, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with stating an opinion on quality.

Aggregator gang
What the fuck. Props to the author and her ability of Killing characters without fear or worse, saving them for the sake of plot convenience. GG guys!

I feel really said for Genya. The firs few times we saw him the author tried to paint him as despicable until she presented his back story. The guy has gone incredible lengths to try to useful and to be closer to his brother.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been reading this over and over again, and I cried each time. I'm going to end up dehydrated...

Massive respect for Wani-sensei. I love you, girl!

Jesus, even though I already read the non-translated version this still hit me super hard.

Wow, I didn't think seeing Sanemi calling himself nii-chan would hurt way fucking more, but it does. I'm glad that was left as is here. Thanks anons, you're still the MVPs.

"My nii-chan is the sweetest person in the world"

My fucking heart.

The only unscathed sibling pair left is Nezuko and Tanjirou, right? Place your bets everyone.

Group Leader
I'm wondering how did the title 兄を想い弟を想い get translated to "Love for the Older Brother, Love for the Younger Brother" because I'm very sure 想い generally refers to thoughts or sentiments, rather than love.

Users who are viewing this thread