Double-page supporter
Everyone was listening to the commands and playing their part perfectly.
Then suddenly they all decide to ignore the commands and just charge in randomly.
Is this author having a stroke after writing too much?

lmao mangapillar got sniped

RIP tamayo. tried so hard got so far but in the end it didnt even matter apparently. let's see.

muzan is too hot pls nerf

Dex-chan lover
I don't want a clean samurai cut for his death, I want him chopped up, grilled and then turn to ashes ... Stabbed in the back, poisoned too, fuck that guy lol

I think the medicine of Tamayo would've worked for people who actually want to turn into humans, like, if you reject the medicine then of course it doesn't work.

Also I think Tamayo is 1000% death, but her flashback is probably going to be seem by her assistant, like inherited memories

@Serkket I mean, it was implied that they learned about his awakening a little late, so the order was probably not in time since they were all killed by the time the crow arrived

Dex-chan lover
So Muzan have upgraded from vampire to pillar men. Seeing how he can eat using his body like pillar men.

ah I can feel it
the frustation of your teammates ignoring your strategic calls

This is particurlary Thanos In the nuts :/
Thanks author and translator for sending it here <3

New to manga: Wow the author is really killing a lot of characters
Akame ga kill and Twin star exorcist readers: First time?

MD@Home
Ah FUCK MUZEN, KILL THAT PIECE OF SHIT, FUCK MUZEN FUCK MUZEN FUCK THIS MICHAEL JACKSON PERVERT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK HIM!

So the 13th form is like one of the techniques Kokushibo used (a derived/basedofon form) so either Sanemi or Gyomei could give him a hitn to the 13th form.

Users who are viewing this thread