I want someone else to drink demon blood like Genya and get regeneration, Genya was cool concept sucks he died, he was basically a Devil May Cry character, complete with gun

>Title: Recovery
Oh, okay. We're going to take things slow today? That's fine. I haven't recovered from last-

>It's Muzan's recovery
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Tamayo! Noooo!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Jobslayer, killing off characters is fine but this is extremely lazy. The fact everybody stopped listening to orders only to feed Michael was dumb as well. Like what were a bunch of non pillar people gonna do against him anyway? So stupid!

sigh... this is feeling like bleach... and ending in a simular fashion.

Aggregator gang
@Sancturil Bruh it was all to try and stop Muzan from doing exactly this thing he is doing now. It ends up feeling like they all failed, even if they did beat Kokushibo (well more like... his own reflection did).

Speaking of demons, when we will get a continuation of Kanroji and the snake dude vs the biwa woman? It's been ages since that.

i dont think tanjiro strong enough for muzan yet so if he fights he will most likely die so the series is still not close to being finished i

Dex-chan lover
Not the birb!!!

So now that Muzan enters the fray, Kanroji and Iguro's fight is gonna continue to be ignored then isn't it? D:

I wonder where people are getting these Muzan is too op vibe. After all demon powers I've seen so far, his is not really that much above the others in his own group, maybe because he is weakened I don't know, but I can actually see the combination of Tanjiro and Giyu pulling off a victory out of this one. Tanjiro is literally unreadable an can see everything in slow motion when he is using the sun style, Giyu can move in superhuman speeds, both of which can serve as a counter for what we've just seen from Muzan in this chapter. Moreover, Tanjiro still has the 13th move to learn from his Fire god technique, along with Giyu's clusive water move, he could also possibly learn, both of which may allow him to fully revive the Sun style and give him the power up needed to finish Muzan up.

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
What youre talking about doesnt matter much. They didnt retreat = muzan woke up and gets stronger. They retreat = Muzan still wakes up and gets stronger. It doesnt matter, all u need to know is that muzan's back and he's horny.

Dex-chan lover
h4xolotl my man, you're doing God's work.
The only solution to slow speedscans are fast speedscans.

people's are dying left and right... and almost all combatants are not in combat effective.... ggwp muzan wins. this can be avoided if tanjiro and giyuu gets a medic and zenitsu gets back on his feet. i hope nezuko is the last heroine going in there guns blazing or sumthin.

please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck please don't make the ending suck

Fed-Kun's army
@poweranger11
Dont worry, he will run away and we will still have another thousand chapters ahead ;p (just kidding, but it could happen XD)

Aggregator gang
is...is tamayo dead?
she is my favorite character
😥😭

Users who are viewing this thread