Dex-chan lover
@Kllick is not weird for the MC to die actually, a quick one that comes to mind would be
Kengan Ashura, then Dragon ball like twice and more or less Tengen Toppa....
Not to mention a bunch of dramatic animes that I avoid because I don't like drama.
Tanjirou isn't immortal and he could die, but I don't think anyone here really thinks that he could die like the soldiers who died today, a meaningless quick death ... If he dies it should be glorious or smiling.

ANYWAY what I meant in my previous comment is that I found it odd that thinking about 2 people he would said "everyone is dying" like... I know is tragic but lol no, if only he had included Shinobu too in that thought I wouldn't have raised my eyebrow ...idk, maybe is just me taking the word too literally

Complaining about the MC possibly not dying in a shounen is kinda pointless. Sure, it happens sometimes, but as a general rule, they are victorious and alive at the end. With that being said, I'm more curious about HOW they win and how consistent is it with the manga. So far, the author hasn't let me down, so I'm all ready for the final showdown.

Double-page supporter
I can take Muzan killing everyone at this point but the birb???? now thats evil.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I always feel disappointment reading this manga.
Somehow the drama, feeling of this manga is very low quality compare to those previous arcs.
I legit just read for the plot now. And the plot is not looking great.

Whoa, Muzan got his sexy pants on. And his pants can eat people!

Poor Yushirou he’s lover have die in this poor way for the incompetence of a kid...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
'Not a single one of you was of use to me' he says. Yeah right, because you totally wouldn't have died if they hadn't bought you enough time.

I'm having problems loading the scans from here on. Can anyone help?
Never mind, just a glitch on my end lmao

Users who are viewing this thread