xts

I’m both sad and happy for the transition. Somehow Gol tarou ver1.0 was cute in its own way and was a great change of pace from the usual trend. On the other hand, Gol tarou ver2.0 is also cute, but ver1.0 though...

Aggregator gang
Somehow remind me of some female character with small boobs that jealous with big boobs

Dex-chan lover
. . . The Guardians did nothing wrong. How the MC can cheer on goltarou as he slaughters the golems ( Which he knows have a certain level of sentience, even those, since they can be taunted and show their feelings on their face like an open book. ) instead of trying to stop the whole mess is beyond me. He could just have told Tarou to disarm em', run away or even hold em' back while he fixes the broken one. Its not like they could harm Goltarou at all.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess she could've done that the whole time just chose not to until MC showed interest in a female body.

hmmmmmm............ HMMMMMMMMMMMM........ HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Dex-chan lover
Boo... Gol-tarou just killed all the temple guardians who were nice to them and let them in. I don't like her, she's too jealous and violent.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the temple guardians. For them to be able to have emotions means that she just brutally slaughtered constructs with more than just a simple soul.

Dex-chan lover
I thought goltarou was gonna gatai head first on that headless statue.... Disappointed.

Also that NTR spell though.

Dex-chan lover
She jealous cause she's smaller huh
It's a shame the NTR magic didn't worked.

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou He has already decided they are not "human" aka "people" so that makes him blind to the reality of it. When you dehumanize something it becomes easy to ignore its human qualities. Thats just how people are, he simply does not value them as people but more as machines. His desecration of a corpse tells us that much. He felt a little off but if it had been a human or beast person or something which he could accept was a person he would have respected it more and not done that to satisfy his curiosity.

Or maybe he would have. Maybe he's the type of guy to see an unconscious girl or even a dead one and go "nice". We really don't know enough about him yet. We do know he made a crazy ass golem and does not respect golem as people. His own may be different due to personal bias of course but we barely know that. He could make a new golem and use it as a chair or a meat shield.

Fed-Kun's army
Cute.

Thanks so much for the chapter! Feels like ages, happy to see this one back, at least for the moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread