Dex-chan lover
It bothers me a little that Waganma is actually alive at this point..

Dex-chan lover
Genos looks more and more omnious with every appearance/upgrade.

Yo why did dude keep throw thing far from genos lol. He had to stretch his arms each time.

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin It's in his name, lol. But ain't he actually kinda like a monster hunter, using parts from enemies he defeats to upgrade himself?
@insert If you read the original webcomic, he, or what he represent, will still be relevant next arc.

Jesus christ, fuck that kid, I hope Karma kicks his ass, otherwise he will grow to be such a huge jackass.

Also, I love how much more Hero are some of the low class heroes than some of the higher ratings.

Dex-chan lover
@Melakias

The lower-ranked heroes are the ones struggling to do good or put some food on the table. The S-rankers aren't people who are loyally volunteering their powers. They're so strong they could be lords of the earth, wipe out cities with a little time. Instead they're being bribed to become guard dogs and bodyguards.

Hard work tends to make you a better person. The S-Rankers have the right to be arrogant, though.

Aggregator gang
Proof positive that Genos is bad-ass on his own, just gets tangled up with the wrong targets. Everyone has their weakness.

Except Saitama.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, power corrupts and all that, genos even mentioned he probably would be a lot more like handsome mask if he didn't have saitama knock some sense into him.

Dex-chan lover
He's an annoying, arrogant, scummy, piece of shit of a kid, but the amount of people that seem to actually want a kid killed for that is kind of concerning.

Good to see Genos get to shine on his own a bit, boy just needs to not pick fights with bulldozers.

yuy

1 chapter per month and not enough time to draw a cover page? i wonder if he draw slow or (more probably) he has other works going on

Users who are viewing this thread