Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone
You might be right, but again this is just from my immediate moral perspective. I don't wish harm on any but the most vile human beings that actively do others harm, so it's a little hard for me to see myself wishing that on a kid that's likely only that way because of others. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be furious if I was in put in danger because of the kid, just hard to see myself wanting him dead. Curious to see the other kid's perspective if/when it gets back to him.

Dex-chan lover
@kantha It's a kill-or-be-killed world. Saitama is constantly shown killing monsters that are no threat to him. We also know monsters can be former humans. Reprehensible with our morals, yet just everyday normal for them. You were the one arguing "in the boundaries of this fiction", yet you can't even put yourself in the same mindset as the characters.

Dex-chan lover
LTsL3eM.png

Nooooooooo! 😭

Double-page supporter
Sekingar throwing with his off hand and missing wide every time. 🤣
I'm a bit strange. I'm more accurate with my off hand, but all of my power comes from my dominant hand. Messed me up trying to play baseball as a kid that my accuracy sucked unless I switched hands, so I'm feeling that part on a personal level.

if that's a flash drive.. man i hope there's no drive night puts a virus in genos via intel plotline, irritating imo

Double-page supporter
I love Genos I really do, but we all know he's just going to job his way to not mattering much in the end.

Group Leader
drive knight is the most suspicious person ever now lmao
> refused to kill the cadre giving an excuse that he's gonna dissect it
> refuses to be moved by genos even though he doesn't have enough power to move (refer to previous chapter)
> has a flash drive with information about the main enemy forces of the monster association

if he isnt the mole, then that'd be the biggest twist in the manga..
then again, to fool the enemies you must fool your friends first.

I just laugh at how bad that guy at throwing things that Genos has to stretch out his hand every times

Double-page supporter
@APSINTHOS dude got his right forearm chopped off, think you can toss well without your dominate arm/hand?
I think he did well

Dex-chan lover
Well, Genos has to join the fight, otherwise we will never know how strong the monsters really are before Saitama swoop in and punch them into next weekend

Users who are viewing this thread