So my only question right now is: will the medicine work no nezuko? Seems it didn't work on Muzan. If it works on nezuko i will feel a little dissapointed in the way the mangaka dealt with the character. If not, why did the mangaka put that plotline in? I need at least a mention on nezuko state. Hope for it to happen next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Giyuu: calm down Tanjiro

Also Giyuu: *about to smash the De-hee-mon with the wrath of a thousand Niagara Falls

Dex-chan lover
It’s rare in a shounen to feel such dread for the hero, encountering the big bad.
Wani-sensei has expertly spent the lives of the cast to build up this level of danger and hopelessness.
I’m incredibly hyped.

Damn she slapped the heck out of him and oh shit tanjiro's lost it, also pls don't kill off giyu

Fed-Kun's army
So, are we in the endgame now?
Muzan is a dumb and lame-ass villain. Numbah One is a better last boss than him.

another death of hashira ?

Mod edit: Linking to gambling sites is a big no-no. Please don't do it again.

Fed-Kun's army
if this manga straight up ends with Muzan in 20 to 70 chapters from now, it'll be one of the greatest and most concise I'v read.

Lol don’t no what to say :( Kanjiro don’t be angry you have to stay calm to resonate with the sun.

the way Muzan thinks he is like a force of nature, that it's okay for him to kill people like how natural disasters kill people is sick, i mean he is capable of thought and he knows what he is doing, natural disasters aren't like that, and because of this Tanjirou will never forgive him, he deserves what's coming for him.

Muzan deserves what he's got coming.
If anything, I want Tanjiro to say "fuck him" and spit on him when he dissolves.

lmao please dont let giyuu be next, i dont think i could handle it so soon after tokitou and genya :(

damn, has it really only been those four major characters of the Demon Hunters to die so far? there's been so much pain already, I fear what's to come.

get his ass Tanjirou.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Muzan.
Tomioka's katana is broken though.. How is he gonna fight with that reduced reach?

Users who are viewing this thread