Totally love the interactions between these characters. Power couple from hell lmaooooo

Aggregator gang
Beautiful. Also, I love that Miku is so used to Tatsu's speech. It makes so much comedy possible.

Double-page supporter
the REAL housewives of japan
now this is good TV

Fed-Kun's army
So he knew how to do chores before his house husbanding and his glasses came from the boss?

The lore just gets deeper and deeper.

Fed-Kun's army
The last lines of the chapter fucking destroy me every single time. Thank you to everyone involved that allowed me to read such amazing work month by month.

Omg those housewives though.... They think he's gonna murder someone and they just come in ride or die, lets go!

it really says a lot about how good this is when basically the same gag is still amazing after all this time

Fed-Kun's army
Tatty's flashbacks really make me wonder what is his former jobs? - it required hin to clean, cook sashimi and take care of dog? And what is Yam delivery?
So he was like a butler?

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna like when this happens in real life its obviously a lot less funny.
Imagine trying to vent or something about having the responsibility of taking care of your spouse's dogs, and then highkey someone else tries to one-up you like: I have to take care of 6 dogs its the worst.

Dex-chan lover
@shusi95 lower rank yakuza are basically the busboys of the orignization, they are tasked with doing any task that is needed

Contributor
Now we really need to see how Miku and Tatsu meet eachother.

Dex-chan lover
When it was revealed the boss was o dog person i never would think he'd be such level of a pet love... 24, really?

Users who are viewing this thread