@Tomzai That was the korean scan. The uploader added a page saying when the /a/nonymous scan drops he'll delete it.

Double-page supporter
Wait, why didn't Yushiro die? Assuming Tamayo's demon conversion works like Muzan's in which if he dies, all of his demons will die. Does it not actually matter if Muzan dies?

@Sarsak That's an interesting question. I assume the demons will die because of Muzan's curse, while perhaps Tamayo hasn't put any curse over Yushirou.

Dex-chan lover
How not love her

ZY6EbPW.png

Aggregator gang
@Sarsak I think the "curse" is just the demon's being under survelliance by Muzan 24/7, so If he percieves they are trying to betray him by telling people his name and whatnot, he will just kill them from distance. Tamayo doesn't need to do something so barbaric so Yushiro is just chilling with her. Or well, was.

Group Leader
Tamayo said both of them are NOT cursed, i'm pretty sure of that. On top of that, i don't think she ever specified how her "demon conversion" works, so we don't really know how different from Muzan's it is.

Btw, although it is rare demons can free themselves from the curse, i'm unsure how Tamayo did it but Nezuko probably managed it by not consuming anything since she became a demon, which is likely how Muzan can strengthen the curse, since demons can also become stronger by consuming other humans.

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak Well, considering that the person who turned Muzan into a demon was a human doctor who he later killed. Maybe Tamayo invented something similar. She IS a researcher.

Users who are viewing this thread