Fed-Kun's army
@serenata Not being homofobic or something, but i prefer to see Child Emperor being baddass againts Perfect Chaos than two very muscular semi-naked guys fighthing angry boi.

Just my tastes.

I love every Garous fights on the webcomic. I hope Murata can make them justice..

Double-page supporter
Oh god, not another Child Emperor fight. We'll be here until June.

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV I just don't like literal Asspulls made into characters, or in this case backpackpulls. Whatever he needs he just takes it from his pockets... No matter how big or convenient. Is like watching any character fighting against Merlin from Nanatsu who has endless amount of mana and magic tools and whatever spell she needs at the moment, even stopping time ... Child emperor is like seeing Doraemon.

It doesn't even has to be Garou, Atomic samurai has a really amazing match going on right now, Tatsumaki is having one of the most important ones, sweet mask is also engaging into a fight and Zombie man too ... Just saying, if I have to pick one to give up and never see again in this arc welllllll....

Dex-chan lover
please, i just want to see my big buff boy fight garou, why must we be punished with another child emperor fight

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata

That is literally the entire point of Gadget-type heroes. To always be massively over-prepared and capable of taking all of their countermeasures with them. It's NOT a Gadget-hero archetype if they can't accomplish that most basic, simple premise. You are the one who is going about this wrong.

Dex-chan lover
who the fuck is ttm

and holy fuck boys we have been on this arc for nearly 2 years

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel personal taste can't be wrong or bad, I don't like those types because it reminds me kids playing in the park like "I WILL SHOT YOU WITH A BEAM, YOU ARE DEAD!!" and then other kid says "WELL NU UH because I--uuh... I Have a plasma shield that reflects everything! And wings too!" so is not the ability that decides the winner in these kind of fight just ((((imagination))))

Double-page supporter
I want saitama vs beauty mask or what ever the A rank dude that thinks he's hot shit is called

Dex-chan lover
@JuliusCV I mean there's nothing homosexual about two men fighting no matter how unclothed, so the only 'homofobic' thing about it is implying that's a factor.

Either way though. I'd be fine with either fight so no complaints personally.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari Well, normally, no . . . there's this one Turkish sport I wonder about though. It's a wrestling-type thing and, I mean, they normally go at it stripped to the waist but wearing black leather pants, oiled up, and submission is often achieved by grabbing & crushing balls . . . mmmnope, nothing homosexual at all . . .

Users who are viewing this thread