Fed-Kun's army
Interesting he isn't counting Julius, and is going for smaller guys like Sawada, Nezu or Karo.

Dex-chan lover
MY MAN RIHITO. I hope he's stronger than before due to his indirect training with Kuroki Gensai.

Sad to see Jose in coma, as he seem likable, and more of a neutral, good minded person. At least I now know Jose is one of the strongest fighters.

My boy got started on a beard. Hope he gets at least one serious win under his belt this time around.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if they're really desperate, they could always pay Muteba to participate in the tournament, but considering how he would prioritize his health over winning the fight, it would be a huge gamble, especially with Purgatory fighters leaving people half-dead.

Dex-chan lover
Best boy's back y'all. His fingers better be adamantium claws level at this point. Please dont job.

Dex-chan lover
If the Ten Finger Superhuman masters his teacher's technique, we might see a DEVIL GOD LANCE

Hate to admit it, but becoming a Fang meant he has the power and skill to back it up...

@Abetillo Julius is in the list of fighters that Himuro Ryo is manhunting. I'm interested in seeing him in a fight with a technical fighter and not with another genetic freak. I think Julius would have easily beaten Cosmo since he's strong enough to break all of Cos' holds.

PS. Would be nice if there were some awesome new fighters in the Kengan Association. Yamashita is relying too much on fighters from the previous tourney. Can't believe he'd actually consider Sawada and Nezu considering how those 2 got ROFLstomped.

Dex-chan lover
I got scared that Jose was killed before they clarified it.

Also lol, Rihito really did start growing a beard like Kuroki.

Fri

Supporter
I assume Yamashita just wants veteran fighters for this. New fighters might be good, but they're not experienced enough yet.

Dex-chan lover
"It's up to his will to live now"

So he'll be perfectly fine.

Users who are viewing this thread