Ah yes, getting the viewer to think and read, instead of acting on impulse

This site is called Mangadex for a reason don't post Light novels please change 3.6 and 3.7 to manga unless your unwilling to fix your mistake i love the art more than my imagination. Also don't reply with stupid and obvious comments.

Edit: I read a little and it seems we have missed out on a lot no offense kirei cake but fix your mistake or just stop uploading this. From the looks of it you've skipped a ton of important story and if your intention to fix it is to copy and paste the light novel then your credibility is pretty low.

@K_Nein You know, this is probably not a mistake at all? These parts of the story may not have been included in the manga at all which means you would have had no access to this part of the storyline. But, you're complaining that they went out of their way to include these parts of the story so that you wouldn't miss out? My God, I'm glad I don't translate anymore because of this level of entitlement that leechers have. I thought it was bad back then, but yeesh. Their credibility is quite fine. And I, for one, am GLAD that they included these so that I can see the storyline flow.

this is sad so he became lovers with the loli and now the maido is a little sister here goes the harem route is out probably

Dex-chan lover
I hear some manga adaptations of LNs contain short sidestories written by the original author. It's like bonus content for manga buyers, esp. if they're LN/WN followers.

Double-page supporter
@APersonOnAComp i think @k_nein was saying that they would prefer them to focus more on the main manga translations instead. (I do agree that this is a nice gift to have translated tho) but dont just be a dick and attack the dude outright. be creative with it lol

Dex-chan lover
@K_Nein @APersonOnAComp @Flashplayer0CD The two extra chapters are canon and follow release order; they come together with the bonus (red coloured) manga chapter (Ch 3.5). The reason why it feels out of place is because they're meant to be side stories

Also, I don't handle any uploads onto MangaDex, the mods here do it

In any case, since some of you are bothered by it, I requested the uploader to remove the chapters. Sorry if it bothered you

Double-page supporter
@APersonOnAComp There may be people who appreciate the novel snippets. I know I do. But I see @k_nein's point. Forcing them onto visitors of a site called MangaDex, who rely on the bookmark functions to be updated specifically on manga translations, would not exactly be free of potential conflict. Nor should it be.

Dex-chan lover
@Fulldiver I read novels, but not here (novelupdates and rrl usually)... The format is just bad. So yeah, I fully agree with peoples point that posting novels here is pretty stupid. Particularly if it is from chapters before where the manga is currently at (the chapters 36&37 in this case, while the manga is in fact already translated to the ch. fifties).

What I don't know, are kirei just tl'ing the novel alongside, and decided to fill some gaps left by mangaka that was covered by author? Or were they lazy and simply took the translations of (manga) chapters 36 and 37 and didn't bother redrawing? The first page didn't clarify this, and neither did I read anything more than that.
Because if it is the latter, I don't mind it too much. Just, it should be made extra obvious that it is not part of the manga. Both in the chapter title, in the first page (the scanlation-team page), in the credits page, and maybe also the first page of actual manga (so ppl who learned to ignore useless scanlation pages with no info, also see the info).

You realize kirei doesn't upload these herself right? It's some random ass dude who uploads for various groups who don't upload their own stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@zStella not bothered by it, but it would be nice to have a description at the top saying that these were canonical extras included with the volume. These were nice side stories to read.

Is this part of manga or from LN ?
If this part of manga then this mangaka is a lazy ass, he got paid to drawing the novel visual not just copy novel teks.

@woodrabbit @feha

They ARE part of the manga. LN authors often include written side-stories exclusive to the tankobon of the manga releases to encourage LN readers to buy them as well. Its not the mangaka being lazy at all.

@zstella

It isn't a problem at all, these chapters should stay up. People just need to learn to not get butthurt over FREE CONTENT of the sources that they're leeching off of. These side-story chapters were released with the tankobon, so technically they're part of the manga and should be here. Who cares if there isn't any pictures or not. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread