I think we should consider Tanjiro becoming a demon like Nezuko. We were already shown a swordsman demon using breaths so its totally possible.

Besides, in order to fight muzan for one and a half hours we need someone with inexhaustible stamina, a demon.

inb4 demon beserker tanjirou using kaguya and water stances at same time.

The only way Tanjuro could survive is to use the Dance of the Fire God. That breathing style does supposed to ward off diseases

Fed-Kun's army
each chapter just keeps escalating...
looking forward to seeing new enemies when they beat muzan 😊

@DarkFlame based on muzans origins becoming a demon it's possible that there are already demons who can walk in the sun and possibly more powerful in hiding since they would have better opportunities to kill since they could know what the (flower?) muzan was looking for.

Aggregator gang
If KnY does go the route of the MC dying or being ineffective to close the series that would be wild... hopefully Tanjirou gets back up and wins

Dex-chan lover
Nezuko will save him with her "only affects demons" fire.

The way all the low levels sacrificed themselves though.

Well, his head got dismantled by the Rock Pillar’s chain mace, but he regenerated from it quite quickly, so really he was the only one that stood somewhat of a chance, but even so it took everything he had to take out UM1 @stackman

Double-page supporter
Tanjirou is dead kimetsu no yaiba is ended
Jk
I know I already post it as time to asspull but
Respect potato boys
Instant regeneration op AF nerf pls

By the power of the plot, pretty much sure he got buffed and mastered Sun Breathing technique and kicked the demon on his ass

Users who are viewing this thread