Dex-chan lover
As for Bill Gates and Steve Jobs; they both got their big break by visiting the Xerox campus. Some say they ‘stole’ the ideas for the mouse and GUI from the staff, though truthfully it was a bit more complicated than that. Apparently the higher-ups at Xerox couldn’t give a shit about these great innovations, and really just focused on their copiers. Plus, it was pretty much an open secret that the staff wanted to show off their ideas that would never get traction in their own company. So Gates and Jobs were smart enough to recognize a good thing when they saw it; unlike the executives.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to see the story trucking along closer to the original, but I don't like the fact that Evil Natural Water used oil. It didn't need to be "smart", just normally OP.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lithe I personally don't think it "decided" to take the oil. It's more likely that it just recognized another liquid around, and that it just just happened to be oil.
I think it's a coincidence and that Kid Emperor simply misunderstood it as intent.

Waiting for people to cry saying "why is there so little saitama in this chapter!" Or something along those lines

Dex-chan lover
Living Water isn't smart. In fact, it doesn't think at all. The only reason it attacked Sludge was because Sludge had a lot of negative emotions and it reacted to it (which is Living Water's whole gimmick). Child Emperor misunderstood its intent.

Also, keep in mind that the Hero Association doesn't just look at physical strength or mental abilities; they look at personality traits too. The reason the S-class members are well, S-class, is because of their personalities too. Saitama is a good dude but the Association doesn't know that. It's too big of a risk to let him be S-Class. Metal Bat wants to support his sister, Silver Fang Bang has a dojo, and Watchdog Man only looks after his city. These traits mean they're not risky to hire as S-Class.

Also, him starting at the bottom of C-class is apparently common. Every new hero that passed the test is placed at the bottom rank, with exceptions being Genos.

Power Uploader
What makes me laugh is that in front of Saitama, all these monsters and heroes are absolute jokes.

They take their rankings and classes so seriously. But in front of absolute strength, any ranking is meaningless. They are all just ants.

And by the way, I still think that Drive Knight is one of Metal Knight machines. He's just using everyone, monsters and heroes, to lure Blast out, to kill him and take over the world.

Dex-chan lover
@ Kirin-kun One of the reasons Saitama isn't having fun being a hero anymore because it has become nothing more than stomping on ants

@Scrabbleman was it that if you have no negative intent or emotions then living water leaves you be?

Double-page supporter
Only 3 pages had a drawn Saitama, wtf is this manga even doing.

If your comic has a main character, every issue has to have the mc doing SOMETHING at least.

Dex-chan lover
God, I love the art but Murata needs to stop taking so many liberties with this manga adaptation.

This is still being written by ONE, all the new stuff comes from him. This is not new information

@NuMu
"If your comic has a main character, every issue has to have the mc doing SOMETHING at least."

That's just wrong. Objectively, factually, wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Do we really need an explanation of how the ranking system works 122 chapters into this bitch
i just want this arc to be over man can they fight garou already

@Scrabbleman
Dark shine just wants to be ripped
Prisoner is LITERALLY a prisoner
Tatsumaki is a cunt
Pig just wants to eat

They dont give a shit about the personality
If you are strong enough to invade russia on your own in 1941 you are S-class

Double-page supporter
This makes sense why did S-class heroes think themselves highly.

Because, they only have 3 ranks originally and S-class is special class for special heroes have better ability than other, but they don't do much of work. It's like they are chosen ones, in sense.

It's different than being work hard to get top like A-C class heroes. But, you have to have actual ability to get to the top.

I don't know if this makes any sense, But, I think that's why they start to talk about hero class in this late.

@Redice I'd rather not read the spoilers, so I'll just respond to half your reply.
I didn't forget. In fact, I'm glad you brought it up, because you can clearly see in that chapter (around 30) what the HA think of him. They saw the video of him one punching the sea king, and quite literally call it a sham and they think that he cheated in all of the physical exam tests. They don't even have a shred of doubt that he's just a weak, cheating wannabe hero.

Users who are viewing this thread