Manga - Gives us extra world building describing how the S Class heroes were chosen, and why S Class even exists in the first place and shows us some current S Class heroes in the past before they were S Class.

Readers - litErAlLy nOtHInG hAPPEneD, WtfF?!?!?

God you people like to whine. I agree this arc is sometimes slow and some chapters could be seen as pointless, but this chapter ain't one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, that explains Genos ranking.
Poor Amai Mask, he seem to not know.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
That's not what I meant by personality. Tatsumaki may be a bitch, but she'll still do Hero work when asked. The same goes for every member except ironically Blast, the No.1 Hero.

You don't hire a person for a job based on how nice they are. You hire them based on how well they'll do said job. Tatsumaki's attitude doesn't get in the way of her work. It how real-life companies function.

Dex-chan lover
@0takuDragonSlayer
They care that you can kill monsters, not be difficult about it and not fuck the Hero Association.

Like, Garou can kill monsters. Why is he not an S-Class hero then? /s

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 That's what the S-class are, though. They're doing work, they're just not doing as much work. Bang doesn't just sit on his ass all day, he goes and deletes monsters, but he's not as active as, say, Death Gatling, or Mumen Rider. Saitama is that, but to the extreme. He does even less work than the S-class, but we all know his potential is being squandered by the Hero Association because he does squat, or at least doesn't report his kills.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with this more explanation = more background info put too much

And about one punch man it's like series to watch side character get their development(like Genos) if saitama come out and one punch everything the story won't be this interested

@kwendy well he isn't mention in this chapter lul but iirc
he have been offer to become s rank too but he refuse just to stay a rank for some reason like to government a rank
@kwendy couldn't agreed more

It's funny that Saitama is literally just running in circles, and that's why he's the main character.

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk Amai is saying that he stays A rank to prevent "unworthy" S class promotions, but it makes no sense if S rank isn't promotied, but appointed.

Dex-chan lover
yeah , no more a$$-pulling gadgets for the virgin brat child emperor . now just die , brat .

and did genos really plug drive knight 's big , long "USB" into his "hole" , to transfer the data about monsters ? now genos will get all kind of computer viruses and $exually transmitted diseases , lol .

last page :

"king the ripper" is kind of correct . his original name is Kirisakingu = Kirisaki + kingu = rip + king . but i think viz should target pirate sites 1st , like kiss-a$$-manga , mangac0ck , .... , instead of targeting non-profit , innocent fan-translations . or they should just put 1 punch man on https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/ . right now , most of the manga-s on mangaplus are trashes .

and the pose of the cat monster is kind of $exy , lol , hands behind his head . below is the anime Interspecies Reviewers :

D-H6_XMUwAI7f9b.jpg

OMG WHY ISN'T EVERY CHAPTER SAITAMA KILLING MONSTER IN ONE PUNCH!?!?!?!? WHAT IS THIS PLOT AND DEVELOPMENT BULLSHIT?!?!?!?!

I don't know why I keep reading the comments.

Why are people complaining about this chapter being “literally nothing important” when it’s literally BASED ON THE WEBCOMIC

bruh, people are mad when the chapter felt cut-short, while I'm happy at least there's a new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread