@Feha he used the water to make lenses which used to focus the sunlight and turn it into laser. That's the mechanic around it and it will later be known as Sience-type magic.

@Seikirin
In the Japanese raws Razen doesn't just mention the "Orc Lord" (he mistakes Geld for an Orc Lord at first), but he also mentions a Kijin (obviously Hakurou) on page 11 of your release. Another issue is that Rimuru doesn't actually say "Megiddo" in this manga version. It's only shown in page 38 of your release, the Japanese Kanji/Furigana you left untranslated/unedited. Other than with all the post-correction you did, it seems good enough.

But do be mindful about your actions. If something were to happen like you doing this just once or twice and then quitting, and if Jesterly also were to also quit due to being sniped again and again, you'd be the cause of another Shurim incident, so be aware of your responsibility on this matter.

Dex-chan lover
@Alowhale the starting water-blobs looks somewhat reminiscent of lenses, but the orbs doesn't/can't work that way. And the original lenses are far from big enough to gather enough light for that effect. More likely they send water-cutters from the condensation-discs at start to an orb, and then propagates them between orbs.

@lingling456 @AbyssalMonkey
You mean the Web Novel where no one in-universe seemed to have objected to the idea of letting the Tempest exectives, escpacially the chief of intelligence gathering participate in a public tournement and other dumb stuff like that? Or "OH MY RUBBER NEN THREE WISHES HERO!"? Yea no, sorry, but I prefer the LN, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for the soldiers. If they at least would have decided to kill civilians, have witnessed the peacefulness of those "monsters" and decided to kill them anyway, murder, rape, anything, I'd say, "Served them right." But most of them have been fooled and forced. I'm sure they have been told, that those are child-eating-demons, that flocked over at their "city" to kill everyone they love. And I bet most haven't enlisted because of the just cause, but because they have been told to do so by church and government.
Normally I'd say slime-boy/girl should go for their leaders, but this has been set up well. I know it's not fair nor just to resurrect your own beloved ones by killing so many others, that are also beloved ones of someone else, but...they are there and they want are going to kill more, if unchecked.

In the end it is also the fault of their warmongering failure of leadership, that made tactical miscalculations and prematurely send them into death.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix it's not as obvious in the manga, but the army is pretty bad people too, not just because they got 'tricked' and stuff. Like this kingdom as a whole, if you're not a civy there is like a 70+% chance that you are a bad person.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I was expecting them to all die quick but, at the same time that was quicker than expected.

Double-page supporter
Diablo when?
I really like his character design
Hope to see him in action soon

Fed-Kun's army
People, please tag SPOILERS. You have been w8ing for this moment, and so have other non-source material people.

@stal2walk
@kazu19 waifu hasn’t been mentioned yet

Users who are viewing this thread