Group Leader
This is the ending we deserve and definitely the one we need. This is the best way it could've ended. I'm a sucker for happy endings. They've admitted they know they won't be able to have kids, and that's enough for me to make this not an immoral nightmare.

Dex-chan lover
First generation incest is just very barely above statistical noise for defects... They'd be almost assuredly fine. Kind of a shame they're dismissing that potential future.

That said, I'm very pleased the author actually went against the typical "everyone was right we should just stop while we're ahead" ending. Apparently only hentai authors have the balls to make a wholesome story with a vanilla if not socially-controversial ending and stand by it.

It honestly depends on their genes. If they're both carrier of a genetic disease, say thalasemia, their kid'll undoubtedly be sick. And believe me, all of us have some genetic diseases' traits in our genes, it's practically impossible for anyone not to have one 😂😂

Well the author was coming to a dangerous place in ther recent chapters so better end this quick no ?

And believe me when I say this, smoking is waaay better than some messed up genetic diseases. At least you won't feel the effect until you're old and grey. Lean some biology kids.

As an adopted kid, JUST ADOPT!!! I am so goddamn happy they acknowledged their inability to marry and have kids and said "we don't care, we wanna be together." Happy endings are my life energy. Since it's over, I'm just going to assume they adopt a kid someday.

Dex-chan lover
Perfect ending for this fluff manga. And I can't believe the author actually let them have sex.

Yes, sure, multiple generation inbreeding cause greater risk. But it doesn't mean that the forts generation won't have any defect. Even in the marriage of people with no direct relations, just one of them having carrier gene, is enough to increase the probability of a child having the disease. Thus why a loooot of people consider their partner's genetic traits before marrying. Let alone a couple born from the same parents.

Dex-chan lover
For the kids, even if there isn't a great risk of genetic anomalies, even if they could adopt one, there is still the social aspect to consider. Their kids would risk having an hard life once it becomes known their parents are a blood related incest couple.

Dex-chan lover
Happy Alabama ending yay

MbxHy8I.png

Double-page supporter
inbreeding doesn't increase the chance of deformities or disease, what it does it increase the chance of both positive and negative genetic traits so if they don't have any bad shit in their DNA they'll only pass on neutral or potentially positive ones to their kids.

So I'mma just gonna headcanon it that they find all this out from a doctor's visit a few years in the future and then have some cute happy babies in addition to their cute happy adopted babies :3

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it's been two years! I always feel like a part of me goes with a long going manga I've read from the very beginning when they end.. well, at least it had a bloodrelated incest ending unlike kiss x sis.

Users who are viewing this thread