Dex-chan lover
Props to the author, I really mean it. Incest mangas often ends with “everyone is right, we shouldn’t” or “you aren’t related by blood so it’s ok”.
Instead he didn’t chicken out and went for full incest ending.

The best panel is probably the conjoined hands (both with the ring) in the bed. Their love is now without physical barriers.
And the last page too is nice, when they are proudly and happily smiling showing their “engagement” rings.

Also...did Ami switch sides? Lol

Hope there will be at least an omake chapter...I’d like to see them grown up, and also how the other couple (the flashy guy and the nerd girl) is doing.

Dex-chan lover
@NichiYouji_ That'd take kind of a while since it'd generally require multiple generations. Kind of like how it'd be pretty bad if the royal family in Britain had only ever kept marrying the local nobility. That population kept shrinking so they all would've just kept intermingling to the point of being the family in The Hills Have Eyes or that one X-Files episode. Which may have been kind of fun to see actually but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Double-page supporter
so do their parents accept this relationship or not? there is no detailed info for this.

and where is my mutant baby inberd?

Double-page supporter
No idea why people bother so much with this kind of stuff, if it doesn't hurt me nor hinder my productivity I shall not give a fuck but that's just because in my mind the only alternative for these people I see is living a shitty life for 70 years with someone else they don't care, die alone or become deranged. .-.

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSSS !!!!!
Finally a proper ending after a decade of last wincest story anime I had ever seen (Yosuga no Sora). Unlike asspull OreImo or crappy open ending like Aki Sora or dragging Kiss x Sis.
Kudos for author who is bravely passing the Highway to the Danger Zone

The reason for them why they shouldn't have child is because of koseki or civil registration. imo. If it is because of genetic. Just go to China who has successfully doing gene editing.

That will becomes a huge scandal if someone trace them from the child they have. And tampering data at school isn't that easy.

I propose another solution if I was the MC :
[ul][li]Get married with Ami, and fill the marriage registration to get official data[/li]
[li]Put both of them either in separate house or same house[/li]
[li]When Uta get pregnant and have a child, officially register them as Ami's, and if it is Ami's, it's the same way[/li]
[li]Big profit with harem and incest at the same time and keep cool in Japan[/li]
[/ul]
Wanna practice my solution IRL ?

Dex-chan lover
@Lolipop_Candy
I mean, roping in Ami is a good idea, considering it looks like she's now playing both camps, but how the heck do you register Uta's kid as Ami's?

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123 You're arguments about being carriers for certain genes can be an issue, but fortunately those are testable. Should they come to want children, they would only need to have tests done to see if they're common carriers for certain genetic abnormalities that could be expressed by having children together. Worst case scenario they learn it would be ill advised, but in the best, they could end up with perfectly beautiful, healthy children.

The author is ballsy to give an ending where they actually had sex and live together. But that's what I expect from an escapism manga, and MC still has Ami as a fallback solution. That's nice. If they want kids, they can always choose adoption or ivf. No problem in that.

Fuck... first incest manga that had an ending without any "one of you is adopted" bullshit(that i have red for now) fuck... i love this... 1st mnga i ever re-read just because i love the feels it brings... fuck!!! They actually fucked!! Qith protection of course, yay! No more lies... only love... now then, where is my doctor that will say "even if you have children there wont be any abnormalities"? Also pls no NTR DOUJINSHI HERE 😡😡😡😡

Group Leader
Nice ending

Hope the siblings in Saraba, Yoki Hi keeps on staying together like this too...

Dex-chan lover
Now, if you really want to read a really good incest manga, go for Saraba, Yoki Hi...

Users who are viewing this thread