@Rozzak she will actively tries to be mean to the heroine in order to get her execution route fast but everyone thinks she's just a tsundere lol

Watch as his pursuit to die ends with him getting the demon lord to commit double suicide with him

Dex-chan lover
@Drunk_Trex

That's probably Satchan, who's going through similar trials as him.

*Casually munching pills while her underlings struggle to keep her alive*

Ahhhh I was worried this happens, some asspull into HE SUDDENLY IS OP!?!?!?!? WOOOAH cmon.

Death tree tries to drain his life force but dies instead.
I laughed so loud when i realized it was because of the tobacco lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I already expected this to happen, the only thing Im surprised is that it took him a whole chapter to remember his lover XD

Fed-Kun's army
Well looking at the bright side, at least he's not trying to kill himself.... for now

Just to confirm the protagonist is Dazai right and I'm not talking about the one from bungo stray dogs.

Dex-chan lover
I'm upset at how much I want to read more of this. It seems so down, gloomy, and MC has such a bad motivation... but I love it all so much.

A good stimulation this one, nowadays there's all same kinds of manga/manhwa everywhere.btw why'd you want to double suicide after you find your satchan?this is a different world,so there's no one to stop you😶

What a beautiful trash man. I hope you keep beautifully suffering through the rest of your life so I can keep looking at you

Users who are viewing this thread