Dex-chan lover
page 1 , panel 2 : the guy on the left looks like yamashita 's long lost brother , lol : same faces , same glasses , only their hairs are different .

i think in the last page , the last line of robinson is a goof : he actually never saw any matches of lihito 2 years ago , because he was in a coma during the fight of lihito and beard master .

@RWorld seeing as how Yamashita Trading Co was the one who scheduled Rhito's fight without his knowledge I would have to imagine he is fighting as a freelancer. I can't really see how he is still the CEO of his company, which was essentially just a fake for the Kengan Tournament, while he was away training with Kuroki all this time.

@BrightSideoLife
I'm sure his company still exists and is running even now. If my memories serve me right he employed Komada and Ivan to be his assistants so he might have entrusted the Company to those 2. Granted it was just a small warehouse distributing supplies likely to small local businesses but it was still a real and operational business, and it doesnt take much to keep it running.

@Pepsioverdose that is possible, but I still don't see how that small company set up a fight for the rights to purchase a rare vintage bottle of wine without Rhito's prior knowledge. It is far more likely that Yamashita set him up as a freelance fighter.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta go for the sand to the eyes, otherwise what's the point of fighting where there's sand?

Users who are viewing this thread