Dex-chan lover
Its tough to wait for Saitama but these bits are part of what makes OPM work for me. These heroes and villains are all cool enough to make it in any superhero multiverse and yet Saitama makes all of them irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so boring. I want to see Saitama in his own manga, not some Marvel ripoff. Is it a running joke that the titular character never appears in his own manga? Just rename it to the Avengerasu or something.

On page 26 there is a "u" missing in the phrase: Go get Tatsmaki ..!!!!

@chickenstalker
Its being really drawn out by the artist, probably because it has become so popular they are having to make filler now to avoid catching up to the raw.
@KraZTaco
Nope, I think rover is pretty weak right now, considering the psychic is able to repel it's attack.

For everyone saying that murata is dragging this out this is exactly how it went in the webcomic.

Dex-chan lover
If saitama comes and onepunches all the high ranking monsters then is over.... WHY THE FUCK would you prefer to see that? in my case, the fight of Garou vs Orochi was a hundred times more exciting than Saitama vs Orochi, I don't like all the fights of course (specially not the ones with child emperor) but I don't like just Saitama, uggh is like reading the comments in solo leveling.

Banned
God, Gyoro is so hot but Tatsumaki and her cute nubbins makes me want to commit crimes.

Dex-chan lover
Gyoro-Gyoro looks like she's getting psi-boned by Tatsumaki, not gonna lie.

Users who are viewing this thread