Oh, it's back!

How long before she escapes, gets a hook hand and resumes the killing?

Double-page supporter
IT'S BAAACK BAAACK GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S BACK. UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. BACK TO RE-READ THE ENTIRE THING. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Dex-chan lover
oh hell, yeah, another chillock's weird manga is back with random gif at the end of each chapter

thanks a lot, dude

Dex-chan lover
@SparkyLark
Nah it’ll be a serrated scope like the one she had on the back of her knife

But honestly you gotta lol at horror manga . One chapter she’s fast enough to somehow be able to move a knife between her and his fist, and suddenly she slow enough for him to somehow wrap a wire that was on his neck onto her fist.
I suspected he wouldn’t die here anyway, the jock guy seems too mild to be the final kill

Damn, this plot twist was so heavy that Chillok had to prepare it for one whole year. Now let´s continue with this hilarois trashfire that everyone is oly reading for the gore anyways.
Also funny how Naruto calls her out for murdering someone... after she killed like a dozen other people. Plus the twenty people she killed offscreen during her escape from the asylum.

Dex-chan lover
holy fuck no way i thought this was dead as shit

@MinecraftNoob plot twist ??? the obvious lie that he told her to get her to come close ? are you stupid ?

Contributor
Best girl is back!
The dead shall dance!
And all hell shall sing!

@Kampfarsch I was talking about him suddenly being able to turn the tables after the last 14 chapter consisted of her revenge going off without a hitch. And no, I am not stupid.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Woah that's some gore British translation there. God this manga is brutal, how the heck did it got published. Guess the mommy daddy children's group missed the petition for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread