It's hilarious in kind of a sad way how much I see Trump's face/haircut as the face of the evil politician (rhetorical term I know) in manga and anime nowadays. Not to say I like Trump, I don't, just the fact that the face of the man leading my country has (understandably) reached this point.

Still though, ridiculous as this story is, it makes me wonder how it's going to end. Under normal circumstances I'd think there's no way there could be any hope for a happy ending for Naoko with how much blood is on her hands. But then again, this is the first time I've seen somebody not only fall in love with the disfigured serial killer of a slasher horror, but bring the innocent schoolgirl back out of said killer. This is going to be a really weird ending.

And of course, try as I might, I can't find raws for this -ANYWHERE-. It's like they just don't exist. Makes me wonder where Chillock is getting them. Incidentally does anyone know how many chapters there are in this manga, or if it's completed/ongoing?

Holy shit this took a really fucking horrible turn in terms of quality, like seriously? I'm fine with it but I don't see why it's here and the series was fine until they released these new chapters. Can understand why the group stopped translating it for a while.

Contributor
Sign me in for this wild ride. Also, why were people expecting anything other than a horror flick plot out of this? It's nice and all, but come on.

@Grenzoocoon
What? It actually matches the overall tone of the manga.
The delay between chapters was because of publisher issues and author issues too.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Japanese looking Trump who talks like an Italian mob whose also the father of the anime character Naruto. If he says hes building a wall next chapter and can't stop spamming "China China China" imma shit brix.

how much of this is in the original and how much is translators adding

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of the times I get annoyed when groups try to be cute with their translations, but it's more than fine here. This manga's a horror love letter and you can't do foreign horror without tongue-in-cheek barely-accurate translation. If anything they should have Westernized the names.

I am really surprised. While it irks me that Narutos father was never mentioned before (they knew since chapter one that Naoko is out to get them and the mayor seems very willing to lend his son a hand, therefore Naruto could have asked his father for help much sooner) which is probably because this character is one big ass-pull, this chapter actually fills a lot of plot holes, so the story makes now a little bit more sense then before. Before that, it appeared that all adults were useless for plot convenience by not stopping the ridiculous over-the-top-bullying and by putting the victim in a mental hospital for seemingly no reason. But now everything makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
I wasnt sure if he was supposed to be trump till page 14
anyway
STOP HURTING MY GIRL YOU CUNT AAAA

Users who are viewing this thread