QSS

Group Leader
holy shit this time around I can't tell if it's chillock's meme translations or if it was actually like that in the original.
BASED CHILLOCK

Group Leader
@kite722 it moved to line, so u gotta use a vpn or something to access line and you'll see the raws there

https://manga.line.me/product/periodic?id=Z0000482

volume 3 just released 2 days ago

Chillock's translation is fun...if you did an accurate translation like I have been trying to do...the story would be more like a horror novel, and Naoko would sound more childish and evil with no heart at all....but that is my interpretation.

I am sure Naoko will kill them all by Vol. 4....I actually feel sorry for her even though she was pretty brutal to them and I am sure Kazuya had something to do with it...maybe he is just as psycho as Naoko.

Don't ask me to post anything. Or help Chillock, it would ruin his translation and take the fun out of it...Naoko's lines work too, even though translating her is a mess with all the slurred speech and broken dialect

As far as Chillock, his translation is more fun and gets the main idea across.

The trump thing is funny. I actually like the guy but his presidency is over the top and he makes a great comic book villain. Lighten up, it is American media who overplays him.

@mangaman86
100 percent agree with you. Chillock's funny translations brighten my day. And the mayor looks a lot like trump, not gonna lie, so it was an easy joke to throw in there.
If anything the pumpkin girl, Naoko, is supposed to play out like the Joker; it's a character that descends into madness. You understand why and sympathize with them, but it doesn't justify their logic, brutality, and actions afterward.

Double-page supporter
Heh, they thought if they deleted the videoes, they will escape from this.

But, well, this is manga, I guess.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@megumon
We have a zero tolerance policy toward death threats of *any* kind.

Take 3 days off from commenting and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Based Trump, I gonna vote for him just so he could keep appearing in random crazy cameos

Users who are viewing this thread