Wait is the author okay with this? I was fairly certain that most if not all authors hate scanlating.

Double-page supporter
Some authors probably see this as advertisement. It's not like their books can be outside of Japan. Because ther sell might be bad in Japan and no benefit to have official translation.
This way they can gain a bit of popularity and a bit more selling.

Well, this is just my thoughts what they might think anyway. it might be outdated already.

Dex-chan lover
If she had a back up why didn't the backup tried to save the first one?

This is dumb.

I think it's the cop girl that wore the pumpkin head to fool the MC back then.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the policewoman, since in the last chapter you can see her in one panel when that other detective is mad about the case being closed

Don´t tell me they are doing supernatural bullshit like "Naoko can possess people who had contact with the mask" or some shit like that. We don´t need another Jason Goes to Hell.
I wouldn´t mind Kazuya being dead. His whole character arc is pretty much complete since he did what he wanted the whole time (helping Naoko for once) and Naoko forgave him. No we just need that three asshats to be brutally killed and this shitshow will be over.
Or maybe they survived by falling on the corpse who fell down earlier. But that wouldn´t explain the second Naoko appearing, since the first one would still be trapped in the hole.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven, considering what we are reading I don't get the point of censoring obvious satire. Unless some retard here really thinks fucking corpses is being encouraged and it totally isn't a shitpost.

There is still a few more pages left of Vol 3. So your immediate questions will be answered. it still leaves some confusion.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
I don't know what to tell you man some of the mods really crack down on that shit. If you really think it was a stupid decision to moderate
your post then pm the mod that did it. Good luck getting it reversed though.

Contributor
Later THOT
Like a boss !

Best translation ever
2x

Aggregator gang
@Harem_Sovereign
Of course it is, shitpost is still shitpost, if it isn't clear it's obvious satire, then the mods will delete it, don't act surprised ffs. I Can't even see what he said anymore, he probably deleted it. You can blame the mods if you want, it doesn't change the fact he was temp comment banned because he acted like an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread