Dex-chan lover
So the main heroine died ? i gotta feeling this is will become vigilante manga, pumpkin gang stand up to something bigger and murdering all corrupt people involving in this.

jak

Contributor
Whoa, plot twist. Why is she continuing Naoko's legacy.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, I like the idea that the policewoman will exploit the murderers guilt to get to justice in court.
It’s a fitting end to the bloodbath.

When you read mangas for years and you feel like nothing can shock you anymore boom chapter 19

Dex-chan lover
... It's quite amazing to say, but I'm waiting for vanilla H to give us a good ending for these two... 😪

Naoko dying is wack, he surviving is even worse, I'd drop but the police girl is cute.

Double-page supporter
What a shame, and I was cheering for her win, however, she may have lost the battle, but the war is still not over

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bye cray girl, helo cray babe, haba haba! Damn that boobs explosion/ripping/tearing is brutal though :O

Contributor
So we went from a 80's OP slasher to a girl dying just like that, shame on you author shame on you slashers don't die, now I guess police officer and dude will try to take the last guys to justice, wha a stupid and idotic twist.

I guess editor didn't like blood and mangaka change his original story, I really wait just for this to happen?

Have we just exited the blood-soaked slasher film stage and entered the mind-games psychological thriller stage?

ah yes, now that we finally have non-meme translations i can appreciate how cringy and terrible the manga is uninterrupted. thanks chillock!

Oh Damn!! This was a shock. Seriously how could she die so early.
It was NOT Gore but the Girl MC that made me endure the unneeded gore.>>>>tried to write a cool line ...meh! well, whatever.
EDit:
I'm sad. really!

Users who are viewing this thread