Dex-chan lover
right now i'm only interested with tanjiro and kanao's relationship, and i would certainly drop this dumpster fire if not for the anime. the writing is just so lazy and repetitive with it's cheap drama flashbacks, it breaks the immersion between 1 chapter of fights and 1-2 chapters of trying to add some random crap to a character that doesn't really matter to the plot

Aggregator gang
What's the point of hosting this version if you can read it at mangaplus?? I find it very strange at best a moderator is posting these instead of having the usual anon translations (also the whole being used to their terminology compared to the ones in Mangaplus).

Awful decision making there.

Double-page supporter
What is this fuckery? If I can't read the chapter here, why post the damn chapter as available? I mean I get delays and such, but that doesn't appear to be what this is. Seems more like this group is trying to bank on MangaDex's viewers to divert traffic to the groups website. I'm all for groups trying to get people to view scans on their personal sites but this group can eat a dick. Blocked. I'll wait on anon.

Contributor
@A-tan

To provide reasonable access to the official release and to allow an area where you can still comment on it. Plus you can add it to your follow list and any MangaPlus series will also appear on your RSS feed.

Dex-chan lover
Really hard to care for this snake guy who has only been shown to be rude with everyone except Love Pillar... Like "aaah he's dead now... oh no" you know what I mean? but Love pillar well that's something entirely different, she cares about everyone and she's fighting for everyone too... And damn she got hit really hard, I hope she makes it out alive please.

Fed-Kun's army
Look, i fully support about this official release thing. But their site is just awful to read, their layout reader (whatever you call it) is just atrocious.

Aggregator gang
@xyzzy I cant speak for everyone, but when I click on the chapter hosted at magadex, it shows a message saying to read it at the official website. Maybe I didn't click something, but If I can't even read it here, then why host it at all? The scanlations i noticed in the official release are still awful in quality (at least in the eng version) and the wording is awkward at some points too.

There is nothing reasonable or even convenient on adding this here : / But it seems there is a deal of sorts for the mods to add these chapters so idk whats up with that.

Dex-chan lover
they are really stretching this fight out huh
how about you have character development BEFORE the final showdown ??

I understand that it's great to read the series on the publisher's website, but frankly no one is going to want to do that until they make it easier to read. Also, this is a manga hosting website where you can browse numerous publishers, genres, and authors. It's much more convenient to have this in one place. I really am disliking that MangaPlus shows up with a new chapter, but you have to jump through hoops to read it. It might be better if there was a link just on the series title showing where you could read it on the other site, other wise this is a giant pain and just going to frustrate most people.

I think I'm in the minority here, seeing so many people complaining, but uhhh I frankly don't mind, since it really only just takes a click of a button to go to the official (!!!) publisher's site and to the chapter itself. Mangadex is a hosting site not affiliated with mangaplus, and I doubt they'd appreciate their pages being here (and may lead to some legal trouble)??

I mean. Fan scanlations are already illegal as is

(I do like anon's scans more, because it's neater and overall their translations are better imo)

@Lymus Can something be done about the empty links? I don't mind Mangaplus, but it's annoying to see unavailable Mangaplus chapters still listed.

@Kampfarsch This. So much. Childhood flashbacks out of nowhere. I mean, we already learned to expect flashbacks from every enemy there is, but we freaking know about them more from their fights than we know many of the hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread