XL

Dex-chan lover
Character exposition ooooo shit he ded next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Welp, time to kill off Snake Guy. What, we don't know anything about him yet so nobody will care if he dies? lol hold my beer"

@LizzieOwO
They seduced men and presented them as food for the snake demon. Then they took possessions of those men and disposed of babies.

Dex-chan lover
can we get to nezuko healing tanjirou already
i dont like how this shit gets drawn out

Fed-Kun's army
little crying snake
xGyvkHa.png

Dex-chan lover
Werent Muzan's attacks imbued with his blood? So why arent the Pillars being affected like Tanjirou even though they've been hit so many times?

Aggregator gang
@Tearsax Guess because they have been doing that job for a while they have more resistance than Tanjiro who is been a breath user for less than 2 years. So the effects are being delayed for them unlike with Tanjiro. Also the entire thing of it being an excuse so he has his weird bs visions of the past.

Group Leader
As much as I enjoy this series's emotional info dumps (I'm not being sarcastic; I really do enjoy them unironically), this one didn't work for me. Too rushed. At least Muichirou's happened maybe a dozen chapters before his final fight and with an obviously minor villain.

But maybe the author will change my opinion with the next few chapters.

With all these concentrated flashbacks dumps I can't help but feel like the author is being pressured to wrap the story up in a limited amount of chapters.

Guess I'll get my sword ready when the author kills my OTPs.
Also:
Obani "Do you wanna know how I got these scars?"

Users who are viewing this thread