Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia No. It's just overactive, pessimistic imaginations of what might happen if she returns to her home town. And to Echo Nep, they kind of swap and mix between thinking of themselves as male or female, considering their memories are kind of a Frankenstein's Monster situation when it comes to her state of mental gender.

And so far with the Novels translations, the first question is a No.
I've read to Ch 20 like Nep, but so far she's vehemently against being with/around/hit on by men, especially if they muscular, and much more if they're older than her. And even if they're near the same age or something, she still is disgusted at the idea of being paired with another man.

Heck, she isn't even comfortable in sleeping with (as in they just nap in the same bed) with another girl near her age. She's pretty antisocial out of a paranoia of being sent back to that Merchant at her Orphanage.

So if I'm not mistaken she is just imagining what the merchant will do to her if she had been delivered to him but it's laid out in graphic detail as though it's actually happened. Guess that that being an eromanga artist Keyaki couldn't help it?

Dex-chan lover
For someone so against sleeping with the old man, those are some vivid, detailed dreams.

Double-page supporter
@Walter_vi_Britannia
So he/she starts to become attracted to men with the hormone changes and this sort of daydreaming?
I'm caught up with the novel (had to read MTs past a point).
There is no fear of this. She's clearly destined for Yuri greatness - perhaps even a glorious Yuri harem.

@SuraimuSuu
What if... Created a Mecha?
Quite far in the future (chapter wise),
she managed a powered mithril armor suit (basically a controlled golem) with various functions. So basically, yes. This is a recent chapter, and she was trying it out on goblins... the effect was that it made a terrible mess and a party temporarily member lost their appetite for meat LOL.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia Having read more of the LN as well, she's definitely not into dudes. When she's getting chased about by a guy, she very much hates it. In fact, the only people she comment on looks are if they're cute/good looking (All Girls so far), or if they're ugly (All guys so far).

Though, respectfully, I like the Yuri route more. It always weirds me out when a man suddenly becomes attracted to men just because of a gender change...

Double-page supporter
So far seems pretty decent. It has an interesting enough setup so it could be an enjoyable read

Users who are viewing this thread