It's okay to be forgiving to a certain point, but not when the person murdered your father and you don't even know if what he said is true or not. I don't like where this is going.

I don't like where this is going. Like I'm afraid. Very afraid that they'll just forgive Soowon just because he's sick. He may have reasons to kill King Il but it's still unforgivable even if that means he's just saving or protecting Yona or something. Aaaaah. Please go a better route. I don't wanna hate a series that's been good to me all these years. 😭

They are giving Su-Won so many death flags at the moment

Interest in Zeno/immortality, cryptic comments about his successor and his mysterious illness, which he seemingly is being treated for my Min-Su.

If he dies it does seem a bit of a cop-out especially when this series hasn't shied away from the complex nature of Su-Won's actions and the improvements that have been made since he took the throne.

No surprise.
I don't simply hate Suwon because of his position on the evil side, but his lack of perspective also shakes up a lot of uncertainty. This of course can end with a forgiving to each other, and a number of parties have put forward the demands of war.
I feel this arc is the most important arc and I want to see that flame grow from within. And seeing how Yona handled everything peacefully, the coup d'etat is expected not to be anti-climax.
I'm pretty sure this author loves Suwon with all its downfall and does not make him a fully evil, but a king who can fulfill the needs of his kingdom. Sigh ... imagine if in the end this childhood friendship game will take over?
I want to say that it's predictable but it's also not.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yeah. The hate from Yona that was forgotten by my heart

IT'S BACK

Users who are viewing this thread