Dex-chan lover
If any of you wants to know the secret... it's learning to see as an artist. The book "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" helped me a lot with learning that.

You can take "bad with remembering faces" only so far... or perhaps it's laziness? I know they're just temporary/background characters, but having a close-up of his undetailed face is just weird. Anyway, why'd you even go to the zoo though, and I love the zoo!

Dex-chan lover
If next chapter's name and content isn't going to be along the lines of "And this is how you kick somebody's balls so hard that they choke on them" then I am going to be disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand that the Japanese have a huge thing about personal space but even outside of Japan grabbing someone's notebook or sketchbook like that when you don't even know them is...dumb. It's just dumb. The only kind of people who do something like that anywhere in the world are those who don't live for very long. RIP faceless dude

Dex-chan lover
Although senpai is still not all the way there in terms of leaving his shell, his attempts to do so are getting better. This gradual progression is nice.
Even Naga is proud of him...so proud in fact that she might even get to that “sushi” by the end of this zoo trip.

Now this manga is finding a nice balance between trolling comedy and sweet romance.

Dex-chan lover
Are we gonna see Nagatoro beat up a guy? Got a good chuckle out of "thot laugh"

If God truly favors good he will smite that blight off the planet.

Fed-Kun's army
Nagatoro kicks are known to be deadly, this eyeless dude is about to learn.

Dex-chan lover
>thot laugh
kekkers

that outburst was fucking autistic though, he could talk like a normal person

Users who are viewing this thread