Group Leader
@jak Fwiw Sexy Akiba Detectives have mentioned it several times on their Discord that Boy Love is their main genre and Gokushufudou isn't their top priority for scanlations.

Wouldn't be MD without people complaining about sniping. Scan groups own the rights to the manga, it's awfully hypocritical to go and complain about another group doing the work faster.

Aggregator gang
I don't care about sniping, as long as the translation is good. Fortunately, with all the lyrics in this chapter, it was like a test for good translation, and they passed with flying colours.

"You don't care" yeah until a case happens where a manga you're reading gets sniped, the original group drops it, and the sniper doesn't commit to continuing the series. And then it's back to "please pick this up" when before that at least pace was being kept despite a bit slower. I've seen quite a few series where this happens and frankly that just leaves a terrible taste in my mouth.

And @Merppity please stop that argument. I don't speak for others but personally "owning rights" isn't my problem with sniping as you seem to think.

Thank you for the competition for now, Black Cat.

Lol, this fucking group. Kept trying to snipe Mato Seihei no Slave for a couple of months too. Glad that it looks they've given up there, the other TL is much better. Wonder what will happen here. Could be placebo, but Tatsuo sounds a little different in these chapters. Hope we get a release from SAD

@ indi_n0rd

It's so odd (and undeserved) that this is their most-read series; they're a great group.

(Also: I miss the ship shitposting; snipers please get your game together)

Users who are viewing this thread