Group Leader
man, enough of this filler.
Just get to the main battles.
Garou vs machoman.

If you look carefully, the boobs are bigger in this version.
We don't deserve Murata.

Dex-chan lover
The changes are more two-page spreads than the original with an emphasis on increasing the exposure per panel. But the story about Pig-God is cut/missing.

Double-page supporter
Much better, Gyoro Gyoro's real form doesn't feel like some random thot that gets shoe-horned into the story to show boobs anymore and she's actually threatening if she has some Orochi-class monsters in the works.

Dex-chan lover
The redraws fuck me up every time man , my head almost bobbed down like a fucking depressed fictional character.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea that she has additional puppets at her disposal. I don't think that was part of the webcomic (I might be wrong) but it's still a good addition.

Dex-chan lover
Nice reminder that the aliens were are strong as these guys - only most of them got one punched.

Dex-chan lover
Her boobs look much bigger than the previous version I see. Murata is so based

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan A bunch of weird randos beating up on each other is basically 80% of OPM, you obtuse fuck. How is it filler if the fight you want to see is ultimately just as unimportant as the one we're actually seeing? You realize that all of this is just building up to the inevitable punchline (heh) of Saitama just basically derailing everything in one move, right?

Users who are viewing this thread