Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, Muteba’s back in the game after all. And poor Hong. Seems like Togo’s sending two fighters and he’s looking to be the sure loss here unless we’re in for any surprise improvements from him.

Fed-Kun's army
How can Kazuo think they are related? I cannot follow his track of thought. Or is he maybe just desilusional like in the Tournament when he could not accept Ohma's injuries?

Aggregator gang
@Abetillo

Nah he suspects that Ryuki is a genetic clone of Ohma, not that they are related, just like he suspects that the new Meguro is a clone too

Double-page supporter
Ah bless you Hokuto no Gun!

Last chapter everyone was speculating about clones and I thought we'll find out this chapter but seems like Yamashita's plan was intercepted. Just what the heck is going oooon

Fed-Kun's army
I read it's a myth about checking DNA from hair, because the hair is dead cell, there's no DNA in it. However, saliva is ok. Anyone know about this?

Man, I really wanted to know if Haruo got stronger, as far as we knew he didnt have martial art experience. I was hoping a kind of hybrid between seki's defense and haruo's fat. Guess we ll never know

@firstdayregister
The DNA test needs the nuclei of a living cell because thats were the DNA is stored, as far as I know hair is not a cell, is a protein polymer made by a cell, so no nuclei and no DNA, BUT in the root of the hair is the cell that creates them so in theory if you have a hair sample you could be lucky enough to still have some cell attached to them in the root of the hair.

The hair and the nails keep working even after dead, some of them could still be alive, and if sounds too impossible just remember the removal exists

Dex-chan lover
Muteba my man! I just hope he doesn't get the "surprise but well execute losing side" treatment...dear not...

Dex-chan lover
@Joklamar
Well, I don’t think Kazzy pulled Ohma’s hair out from the roots, so I think it’s safe to say that’s not a possibility. Let’s just assume the authors are working on pseudo-scientific knowledge and not strictly trying to adhere to factual scientific methods.

Aggregator gang
>Clones
I guess Karla can finally get those Ohma genes into the Kure family now.

Users who are viewing this thread