Dex-chan lover
Sarada is one of the best things in Boruto, she is not forced to make stupid mistakes because she isn't the protagonist (Boruto has to make them from time to time just to make a point or "help him learn from his mistakes"), she's not really a genius but she tries really hard and has the sharingan to help her, and even with the inherited strength of her mom, she's not a brute ... Like her obnoxious mom or and edgy character like the father and she takes her time to analyze everything....The only thing bad about her would be the high heels lo/

On the other side we have Mitsuki who's getting his ass beaten really hard but refuses to use sage mode for some reason.

This chapter was great even if it felt really short , sarada really impress me , even if she has a limited stamina and can't menage to use her sharingan for too long she still do her best in the most clever way possible💗
But i predict that after attack either she faint on of chakra deprivation after the other guys finish boro ( since she only destroyed his core for regeneration , so he still need one last beating) or boro will so pissed off of breaking his core that he will send her flying 😖
BUT WHY DIDN'T KAWAKI EXPLAIN ABOUT THE CORE THING MUCH EARLIER??? that really too much 😡

Ahhh, Yes. The famous "Shadow Doppelganger" technique. Truly, an iconic move of the series.
What? You guys don't remember? From such memorable chapters such as: Chapter...
Well that's not important.
Let's be real for a second. This is one of the big reasons why I have difficulty supporting the "official" releases done by MangaPlus. To put it simply: they're not fans of the series.
They'd rather stick with a shitty translation that makes no sense, than use the one that does make sense, and that everyone already knows.
Did they even bother to look up the etymology of the word before using it? Hell, even if they did, I can still think of several synonym's that are better and would flow eaiser.
Naruto certainly isn't the first series to use the word "bunshin", but's definitely one of the only ones to translate it so retardly.

Tldr; Keep pirating until quality is up to par.

Users who are viewing this thread