If anything yuri related is going to happen in this Mango, it’s probably going to be with Nakanaka and Yamai ngl.

Dex-chan lover
aww yay they worked so hard <3
i really like these new girls lol really i'm just glad nakanaka has her own friends now :)
also yamai is a MUCH more tolerable character when she's not anywhere near komi or tadano

@adulthuman what, to you, constitutes as filler? I see people all the time complain about filler in these discussion threads and I really don’t get it.

Dex-chan lover
Actually it means rabid.
From there to calling themselves CUJO, there's only one little step.

---
If this chapter ever gets animated, I really want to hear the seiyus mangling those trilled R.

Dex-chan lover
@adulthuman over 80 comments disagree with you, it's okay to have personal opinion but it also means talking for yourself

Sukida Lily cant catch a fucking break these last chapters man.
And Emo girl should be dead by this point.

Dex-chan lover
"Perro rabioso" may seem edgy, but there's a band literally called "Megadeth," so that's fine. Actually I hope there's JoJo stand called "Perro Rabioso" just for this reason. (I wonder what kind of music they play. Punk Rock? Death Metal? Power Metal?)

Also I know everyone is shipping these two, but part of me wants to ship Yamai and the dude because he seems like the only person that could tolerate her for prolonged amounts of time and deal with both the tsun and the yan.

For anyone who is complaining about progress of this series. I think you all forgot what komi goal at the start of the series. I think the author might want to let komi archive that goal before ending this series. Just my opinion

Aggregator gang
I'm not going back on my word. Yamai will always be shit. The girl tried to kill Tadano in multiple occasions, and she has a bad personality overall. Even if her interactions with Nakanaka are enjoyable, she is the worst character of the series.

Dex-chan lover
The festival will finally end in the next chapter. Will there be time for a supreme TadaKomi moment?

Users who are viewing this thread