Aaah.. Too bad! ╥﹏╥
But I'm happy the translation group respects the author's wishes!
Hope this gets an official English translation soon!

Fed-Kun's army
but it isn't licensed in english (according to mangaupdates) so who is the publisher who contacted the group and why? since the chapters were never available for download (unless someone scrapes mangadex), I don't see what the problem is with the tumblr page... weird situation.

Contributor
I would hope it would be in preparation for an official English release, but let's face it, probably not.

Even if it was, we would miss the actual redrawn uncensored penis

Hello there, I just want to say thank you for making us discover this lovely couple and story. I'm sad that I have to leave them without (yet I hope) having the possibility to read the full story but I'm so thankful to you who work hard to translate this. I'm so sorry to hear that you have to delete your work but I hope you know that it was a pure delight to be able to read this story. On a positive note I'm glad that the 7chapter had a good ending for them, it helps a lot. Thank you for everything and I wish you all the very best ❤
(I just send you this on tumblr but I really hope that you see that your work is acknowledge)

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ♡♡♡ For all the hard work you put in to translating this manga it was truly one of my favorites and I'm absolutely heart broken that I will not be able to know the ending to this masterpiece.& Just know that your hard work was not for nothing, y'all did an incredible job. Your work will truly be missed. </3

Ty for translating , we love you, greatly enjoyed these, very nice that they got localized so ppl can purchase.

It's a tragedy to know that I won't be able to read the ending of this manga but thank you so much for translating the chapters! I really enjoyed them all!

got so excited to see the update bc this is my favorite current manga. time to learn japanese i guess

I'm really frustrated to know that I won't be able to read the ending, it's such a good story aaargh!! 😭
2020 has barely started and is already being a disaster... fck
thank you very much for the work of translating for us. for real

Users who are viewing this thread