What is with all the ellipsis? I wish you wouldn't use them so liberally.
It's fine for the sentence to be broken up between the speech bubbles, "..." every other bubble is so awkward to read.
Thank you for the effort though!

This is the same chapter 19 which is posted by the same person with different user name , the only difference is that the font is thicker in this chapter and its not in that chapter.

😂There's so many hidden good series out there that's still not yet translated and yet the TLs are here 🙄. Glad D&A got out.

This series is now a waste and became a practice material🙁

Dex-chan lover
@Yumeru

since they would surely want their readers to enjoy this work that they have put so much effort into.
They would surely want people to buy it rather, and not read it for free.

Dex-chan lover
@SHIRO47 Pretty much. It's funny how people haven't noticed it at all. It's probably the same person that uploaded the troll chapter too.

Just one person stirring things up.

Heck, he's even in comments lol.

@Redice lol this is my first time seeing so much drama over some webtoon 😂😂
No way then this person is the one who uploaded the other chapters ?😑

"Glad D&A got out."

Yeah sure after they yapping in chapter 9 about permission, refuse to just let it go they release chapter 6-18 to prove something about what idk, put a spoilers on chapter 9, and pretend as a "player3"

Of course they get out with no drama, they got the clout that they want 😂

But i enjoy the drama.

MOREEEEEE PLZZZZZ

Dex-chan lover
@SHIRO47 You said it yourself, same person under a different user name uploading the same chapter with slight alterations. The troll chapter is just me speculating, because considering the effort this one person is throwing to troll this whole series, why wouldn't he be?

This is less a drama but more just a troll now. The drama ended when the original group scanlating this dropped it and released all the chapters they were holding back as a mass release. Now we just have this one person, messing with the readers for his own personal entertainment. And they fell for it, hook line and sinker, with how triggered they are acting.

@Redice I only said that about chapter 19* , what to do now if the drama ended lol welp I will read it because I like this story and autocorrect it in my head 🤣🤣
Thanks for the info .

How many players will play this game lol😂🤣🤣 Player 3 player 4 ?!!!

@riflow ah so it's like that thanks for the info no wonder the translation keep getting look like a shit i don't know what they are thinking but can they just stop it? This is stupid i just want to read peacefully not with this sniping drama if they want to sniping just go login battlefield or cod or any other shooting game

Users who are viewing this thread