I like this new font <3 keep up if you are still bored lol. Your translation is better than the last i read. I don't care who translates, if it's easy to read and understand <3 GJ!

At this point it isn't funny either drop the series or collab. Why are we getting notified for the same chapters with the quality as horrible as the one uploaded before. Y'all ain't got pride in your work?

Also whoever did the imgur translation congrats your work is probably the best thing in the ring right now

All I'm going to say is if anyone else is picking this up please do a new chapter instead of one that's already been made. Thank you!

Honestly the more the merrier. Go off, y'all. The readers win with this much attention to one series (this series is honestly not even that good to warrant this much attention but 🤷‍♀️). Thanks!

For pepole asking about the Imgur version, someone posted it on the reddit discussion thread for chapter 19.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/euoae4/disc_the_duchess_with_an_empty_soul_ch_19/

The scanlator drama is as interesting as, if not more than, the actual story they are translating.

Isn't this getting ridiculous? Why all this drama?

There are so many available projetcs!
Why are you all fighting over this one, risking to disgust yourself and the other translators and risking to drop the series.

This is hilarious lol. Eventually it'll turn into a battle royale for this manhwa. DnA already eliminated by the combined efforts of NNG and player 3. Now a new contender joins the fray along with the one in the shadows that uploaded on imgur.

Really can't believe that people are complaining that others are doing translation work for fun and to provide entertainment to those who don't understand the language. The work might not be the best but you don't have to read it.

Y all shut the hell up. Instead of complaining just read and thank the team who ever the hell is translating. It's a difficult thing to do and they do it free for our ungrateful ass so if you guys are not happy, don't read. I don't care about the drama between the teams, and I only want to read chapters.

Thank you for the work, hopefully we will still get chapters.

I don't get all the drama 😂
But i dont mind re reading all the scanlation anyway 😁
I just hope no one drop this
Coz I'm enjoying the fluff in this story 😍

this is getting hilariously stupid. but i guess this is what happens. this series doesn't deserve all this shit but it's what it gets now since people have caused a breeding ground for "who gives a shit, as long as we get it."

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/Daiz42/status/1221574185765548033
Manga drama has made its way outside of MangaDex. Rejoice great manga folk, we've done it!

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I fucking can’t... and i thought i was getting a new chapter... just let me read my manga webcomic in peace

As stated before, if you believe in the quality of your work and you are doing it for passion and to share this passion with others you don't care about "sniping".
If you are doing it for self gratification or worse to get money out of it, then you are simply leeching off the author, no matter how skillful you are. You are redrawing and interpreting (notice that it's different from translating but that's another story), so you are actually doing way less than the author and just using him as a stepping stone for yourself.

People, like me, can be grateful for being able to read this work, but if this was published in my country I would prefer to buy it and read the official translation. So you can't expect people to defend a "rightful" theft, nor pretend you are entitled to such drama. They are good at scanalating, and I'm grateful for the scans, but they are so childish...

Users who are viewing this thread