Dex-chan lover
LOL this series is getting wild. I'm going tonput thisbon hold and see where it is in a month
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess this new troll is either DnA fan or one of the DnA staff themselves trying to add more fire. Yeah good thing they left, these bunch is not good after the mess they did before by spoiling reader because they are so spoiled and salty like they own the series

Dex-chan lover
Just how many players are gonna join at the end of this lol
Thanks for the effort I guess.

all the hardwork for this? dude.. just stop and think about what you are doing, this benefits the reader a little, lazy translation but okay, i'll take what i can get..

but doing this wouldnt benefit you, not even for a penny, you just waste your time and effort for a petty drama

Aggregator gang
and the drama got even more complicated than shoujo manga's misunderstanding, well at least we got new chapters every few days now right?😅

And player 4 has joined the fray! Such a glorious mess of a drama 🤣

@amc9988 I haven't really read anything since the CNY. DnA conducted themselves so poorly that I don't really wanna read their scanlation despite of it being better, and I'm fairly certain the others are just spam accounts affiliated with DnA. I'm just gonna wait until NNG comes back from their new year vacation. Still the comments are entertaining.

What even. I guess we're not even trying to fit text into the bubbles now lmao. Someone send me the raws for this series. If people are just going to pump out shitty MTL chapters, I can at least pump out shitty MTL with perfect English lol. @agathafk Pls come back.

Supporter
This is why we need user's releases block function :/. Or at least limitation to no group

Users who are viewing this thread