What is even happening right now? I love the series but I'm kinda starting to get invested with the real world drama. Bwahaha.

On another note, I don't know what the princess's reason for choosing our girl's embroidery but good job princess! Felt so satisfying to have mentally slapped this women (yes, I do feel sorry for her to an extent. This was what she was trained and worked hard for and some small noble is winning the big leagues. I get that much but if half of those noblewomen can stay mature enough to admire Ivona and the Duke's relationship, then she should just hold it in and aim for someone equal to a duke's status like another duke or marquis

Y know what ? It's okayyy eventhough the grammar is wrong . Bcs when I was reading , my head auto correct it . So , I can understand it 😂😂 Thank you for continue to translate this one !!! Reallllllyyyyy love it 😆❤️

Using google translator is one thing, changing font 3 times in one bubble is something you had to do on purpose xD.

@criver

Yeah, makes perfect sense for me to be a D&A alt,

Yes it does make perfect sense for you to be a D&A alt, you get to take a moral high ground and be the standard bearer for those that don't particularly care for the original sniping. It also falls in well with you calling everyone who uploads a sub-par chapter a D&A alt. Every single commenter here is a D&A alt.

while writing comments saying that they are being petty...

I think someone who is petty would want external validation, thus it would not be out of the realms of possibility for them to make an alt to take up charge of the opposite viewpoint, knowing that they are at the head of both sides of the argument, gives them a sense of might.

How about using your brain for a change?

Do you disagree with the first comment I made? Will you call a bird a D&A alt?

On the contrary - they are the ones that were trying to make a point that "snipping is bad" and that were the most irritated by others translating "their" manga.

They made that argument at Chapter 9 and lost. NNG wasn't responding to them, support for NNG was drowning out most arguments with "Claude Forever" and since they have other series and their own lives to attend to, there's no point in giving a damn. Release everything you've started working on and move on. The audience has changed suppliers. I don't perceive them as seething in venom, laying a curse at the feet of any who walk through the door of NNG's chapters. The spoiler panel is definitely childish, but I'm not reading this as someone who desperately wants to go back. I would if the spoiler panel was actually a spoiler, I mean considering the genre and the title, it's obvious.

I welcome any better interpretation of what's happening.
"Someone who wants in on the drama."

As it is, D&A have the motive,
D&A as a group, or an individual from within D&A? As a group, they are too many people to come together and do this, why would an entire group waste their time on this? An individual from within the group? Maybe, I've never interacted with them. I can't comment on each individual person. But they've got other series to work on and their lives to get to. Stirring the pot is a waste of time because they've got other things to get to and it's no longer their pot

it coincided pretty nicely with them "dropping it"
When a group drops a series it's fair game. The mass release also raised the hackles of the less lazy trolls who just want to eat popcorn

have shown their pettiness already in the comments before,
In the comments specifically or the least spoiler spoiler? This may inform my opinion of the quote two above

the quality is intentionally as it is (e.g. comic sans).
Any troll can do that, because that's how you troll

I think the players are definitely on the side of "I'm perfectly fine with waiting once a month" but I've little reason to suspect that Kevin Bacon is a D&A alt

Dex-chan lover
@RaoulD

Yes it does make perfect sense for you to be a D&A alt
Let's conveniently forget that my stance is exactly the opposite of theirs, right?

It also falls in well with you calling everyone who uploads a sub-par chapter a D&A alt.
"Everyone" being "users" named player3 and player4. Let us also conveniently forget that play player3 was "coincidentally" created right before D&A dropped this. While player4 was created after just to continue trolling. Let us also ignore intentional stuff like comic sans.

thus it would not be out of the realms of possibility for them to make an alt to take up charge of the opposite viewpoint
Did you fry your brain? I am pointing out the bs they do, there's no way this can be beneficial to D&A no matter how you twist it.

Will you call a bird a D&A alt?
Is there overwhelming evidence that "a bird" is a D&A alt? No? Good. Is there overwhelming evidence that player3 and player4 are D&A's alts? Yes?

Someone who wants in on the drama...
would have less of a motive than them.

D&A as a group, or an individual from within D&A? As a group, they are too many people to come together and do this, why would an entire group waste their time on this?
Either is fine, but I should also remind you that their comments and last releases represented the group, so there's no reason to believe that their immaturity and pettiness has changed.

When a group drops a series it's fair game.
Except player3 was created exactly a few days before they dropped it - basically they planned the whole thing.

In the comments specifically or the least spoiler spoiler?
Both.

Any troll can do that, because that's how you troll
Except a troll wouldn't create his account coincidentally at the same time D&A get pissed, and start making releases right after they drop it.

@criver

Someone who wants in on the drama has more of a motive, look at us. I was going to type out a long snarky message but I simply can't be bothered, you aren't properly engaging with what I am saying

You have characterised D&A as petty
Someone who is petty is small-minded and spiteful
It is logical for someone who is petty to scorn those who were not vocal enough in their support when vocal support mattered
That is why you are a D&A alt.
You are getting revenge on those who failed you, that is how it benefits D&A

Your stance is irrelevant because that is not your motive. When accounts are created is irrelevant because I can create contrived bullshit to justify a member of D&A being your alt on which you post chapters. People @ those who upload chapters, but they rarely @ commenters.

You refuse to acknowledge the existence of 3rd parties. If D&A wanted to troll supporters of NNG, the most logical way to do this, would be creating one (1) account, running a load of crap through Google Translate multiple times and writing at the end that it's just practice. Why can't player3 just be a coincidence? Why must it be a conspiracy? There are around 30 accounts simply named player with either simple numbers or simple letters after, let alone before. Why can't it just be a troll? Why can't it be someone who saw the deluge of uploads, read up on the drama and decided to stir the pot. Chapter 19 was released 3 times, one was a single image of a literal troll, but you insist on D&A alt.

What overwhelming evidence is there are that player4 is a D&A alt? Being 1. created recently and 2. trolling is far from "very great in amount"

But just like where I asked for examples of petty behaviour in specifically comments from D&A, I don't think you'll give anything to me

Dex-chan lover
@Raoul

That is why you are a D&A alt.
You are getting revenge on those who failed you, that is how it benefits D&A
I am getting "revenge" by accusing D&A of trolling? Put the bong down dude.

What overwhelming evidence is there are that player4 is a D&A alt?
Go to the comment section of player3's latest release - you can find more than enough circumstantial evidence already presented.

Users who are viewing this thread