Ah how nostalgic, the days of Mangapanda and Duwang 😎 the names need a bit of work to reach their level though.

@criver i know.
honestly, nng did ask readers if they should continue and a vast majority of readers did say they should continue. at that point, the issue was over.

Player 4 is in here AHAHAH waiting for player 5. I like the effort of this translator lol

welp... I hope this comic gets hidden in mangadex at the very least. this drama has too much comic butchering that the thought of the author finding this is really worrisome. 👀🍿

No joke at this point I am more immersed in the shenanigans generated by the scanlations rather than the ACTUAL story lmao

Dex-chan lover
so, the reason for princess to choose that handkerchief is because the others can't be called handkerchief anymore due to the placement of embroidery or something?

and as old readers I already have auto-correction in my brain (I've been doomed years ago by mtl)

@Lady_Mercury319 So basically you are saying youre okay with some thailandese or indie somewhere in the world doing a half assed mtl (wich doesnt know english at all) ? just to read a chapter a bit earlier ?

Fed-Kun's army
Whats with this terrible translation???!! Garbage belongs in trashcan

Dex-chan lover
@RaoulD
Says the D&A alt.
Yeah, makes perfect sense for me to be a D&A alt, while writing comments saying that they are being petty... not. How about using your brain for a change?

D&A doesn't gain from wasting their time like this
On the contrary - they are the ones that were trying to make a point that "snipping is bad" and that were the most irritated by others translating "their" manga.
I welcome any better interpretation of what's happening. As it is, D&A have the motive, it coincided pretty nicely with them "dropping it", have shown their pettiness already in the comments before, and also trough the spoiler, the quality is intentionally as it is (e.g. comic sans).

Double-page supporter
@player4 Can you call the next player666 account?
Please!
It is the definitive touch of class. XD

Fed-Kun's army
wrong font choice, uneccesary size, translation average and bad cleaning
but still better than nothing.......

Aggregator gang
Damn. Idk about this drama thingy but I just want to read. I'm grateful to anyone who's translating... I could lend some help if it's needed

Users who are viewing this thread